January 20, 2021
Melanie Weller is a Medical Visionary with a paradigm-shifting process to access genius, health, and flow in your body and business using the vagus nerve as a portal to health, growth, and success. Melanie brings over 25 years of experience to her leading edge systems where leverages vagus nerve principles for visionary development, performance enhancement, and fine tuning genius. Melanie is a Physical Therapist, Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Certified Athletic Trainer, and Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adults. She also co-authored a sleep course for continuing education credits for the American Physical Therapy Association.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- As a result of mindfulness I have transcended the anger.
Thoughts on Breathing
- My diaphragm is what I consider my ‘personal earth', so breathing is what grounds me.
- As a young kid I was definitely bullied and I really relate to your story about voice because I grew up in a house where it wasn't safe to express your emotions. I was a shy child and very early on I didn't trust myself. That sense of trust in myself was easily disrupted.
- I was in a youth choir to please my parents and my youth choir instructor used to make me mouth the words. My voice was strong but not always up to her standards.
- I didn't tell my parents because I didn't know I didn't have to do choir. I didn't know that I was worth defending or that my feelings and my desires were important.
- I think that one of the most important things you can get out of mindfulness is self-love and self-compassion and knowing that you matter.
- I realize how I really created this situation of being bullied or stifled to get to where I am right now.
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com
|Thinking of launching your own podcast? You’ll need a host where your episodes live. Podbean is awesome and for 12 years has existed specifically for podcasters. It’s only $9 a month, no matter how much content you upload. They have great stats too. Help support Mindfulness Mode AND get a month of free hosting with our affiliate link. Go to www.Podbean.com/PodbeanMM