Dr. Joe Nieusma is the CEO, founder and Chief Toxicologist at Superior Toxicology & Wellness, an international scientific consulting firm that works to passionately educate and inspire individuals to look for better ways to treat their health and wellness. Dr. Nieusma has 30 years experience with human exposure to drugs, chemicals and microbials. He provides tips on intermittent fasting, protection from COVID-19, and how to add longevity to our lives, including ways to eliminate some medications from daily routines. Dr. Nieusma is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Vitro Biopharma, a firm that brings new stem-cell related products for diabetes research to scientific, pharmaceutical, and ultimately medical markets. Dr. Nieusma is also on the editorial staff for the peer-reviewed scientific journal, Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods, published by Informa Healthcare.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has affected my emotions very positively because in my younger years I had a temper that was one of the tops in the universe and when I lost it, it was like a train wreck.
- The train was off the track and there was nothing you could do to bring it back.
- Being mindful has actually helped me to contain, corral, and not be a victim of my own anger and temper since I've aged.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is how I center myself. I swim a lot and breath control is a very big part of swimming. A deep breath will allow your gases to exchange.
- I can actually feel the increased circulation in my body as I take a big, deep breath and hold it in for a second or two, or five or ten or even thirty. I can feel my body getting invigorated because I've given it the opportunity for that very efficient gas exchange.
- So breathing is a huge part of how I can improve my physiology on a second to second basis.
- Book: Check out the research on consciousness on Max Champie's website: wwwLiveLongerLabs.com
- App: The dietary tracking and exercise tracking apps. There are many.
- On our website (www.LiveLongerLabs.com) you'll find information about a supplement I love called C60Complete. It's a tool that I use to help people get off of pharmaceutical products. It's a combination of Carbon60 and Flax Seed Oil and Curcumin. Those are two very powerful natural products that are extremely beneficial to mankind.
|Get the Movie featuring Bob Proctor, Marie Diamond and others – “How Thoughts Become Things” (This is an affiliate Link). Learn how to manifest the life of your dreams, with Joe Vitale, Travis Fox, Meagan Fettes, Dr. John Demartini, and others. Download the movie for only $19.00.
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com