Gregory Copploe is a Poet, Author, Artist and an accredited Life Coach. He is a four time American Art Award winner and a Graduate of UCLA in Theatre Arts. Mr. Copploe's work in Hollywood spanned two decades and was the catalyst for his search for authentic self and greater purpose as he left toxicity behind. Mr. Copploe is an avid believer in living in the present moment, releasing fear and nurturing meaningful connections that trigger joyful experiences.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Eckhart Tolle, Author
Effect on Emotions
- “I feel freer to express my self without judgement and critique.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “Breathing is part of my meditation practice. I concentrate on my breathing when I meditate.”
- “I picture my body being healing and being cleansed when I'm breathing.”
- “And knowing that when I get up, I'll feel more whole and better physically and mentally.”
- “I was nothing but bullied all throughout school. When I got in college, I was finally accepted for my unique being.”
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.