Jane Tabachnick is a content and PR strategist who works with mission-driven authors, coaches and consultants who are frustrated they’re not better known. She helps them become highly visible, and seen as the authority in their industry so they attract more pre-sold clients and can grow their business. Jane is the founder of Simply Good Press, a book publishing and PR company where she has helped over 200 authors achieve bestseller status. Named one of the top 100 people online by Fast Company, Jane is often quoted in the media on topics such as Why You Need Publicity, and How to use PR and Content to Build Your Authority and Profits.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- My money mindset coach, Way Hong of the Six Figure Academy
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has helped me to take a step back and not have knee jerk reactions and just have a better perspective and be a better person.
Thoughts on Breathing
- When I remember to breathe, it's very helpful.
- When you publish a book you'll get either trolls or just people who don't like your book. It can be very disconcerting and frustrating. Sometimes they write things and you think they are writing a review of a different book.
- I had this happen recently with a book and I really think it was a competitor trying to sabotage the book. Had this person been much more mindful, they would have thought, this doesn't serve anyone reading this review. It's not going to make up their mind to buy the book or not buy the book. It just is nasty.
- I think if a lot of people were more mindful, they wouldn't think so much about competition, but they'd come from more of an abundant mindset.
- 371 Mindful Money Abundance with Morgana Rae
- 383 Making Sense Of Mindfulness With Keith Macpherson
- 296 The Feng Shui of Mindfulness; Paula Brown
|Have you been trying to break through a mind block and reduce stress? Are you discouraged and feeling anxiety? I coach people just like you. Do you just want to feel content and happy? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and I love to help people just like you! Feel good about your life and accomplishments. Regain confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to contentment. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Jane Tabachnick' in the subject line.|