Doug Morneau is an Author, Speaker, Podcaster, and Media Buyer – specializing in Sponsored Email. He is a highly skilled communicator and uses elements of mindfulness to be one of the most outstanding leaders in his field. Doug founded his first company over 32 years ago and uses his ability to quickly understand concepts to adapt to new technologies and new media, making him a valuable contributor to any sales and marketing problem-solving conversation or marketing strategy session. Doug just recently launched his podcast, REAL MARKETING REAL FAST.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: DougMorneau.com
- Blog: http://www.dougmorneau.com/blog/
- Podcast: Real Marketing Real Fast Podcast
Most Influential Person
- Jim Janz (Amway)
Effect on Emotions
- I think I need to spend more time allowing my emotions to come and not suppress them
Thoughts on Breathing
- It's a big part of my practice.
- I use my focus any breathing to control my heart rate
- Book: The Bible
- App: Evernote, Slack
- I was bullied for some time in school because I'm tall. My father had a certain attitude to deal with bullies.
Do you want to become more calm, relaxed, peaceful, and content? If so, you can learn how by downloading this free ‘Waves of Content' Meditation by Bruce Langford. Unlock the secrets of calm by downloading the meditation here at MindfulnessMode.com/wavesofcontent