Marci Moberg is an intuitive coach and healer with a passion for reconnecting sensitive souls to their forgotten intuitive nature. Marci’s work includes coaching individuals and groups to develop their intuition, understand their sensitivity, own their power, and navigate life transitions and relationships with authenticity. Her popular online course, Intuition 101, is a life-changing course on practical intuition development. Marci has been featured on MindBodyGreen, The Huffington Post, Reader’s Digest, Bustle, ThriveGlobal.com, LifeHack.org, television, and many podcasts. You can follow her inspiring tips and writings on her website, www.marcimoberg.com.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- The Buddha
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness taught me that my emotions are my messengers
- Emotions are here because they have really important messages for me
- If I can learn and be with them, I can learn so much about myself
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing for me is something that I do every morning
- Breathing continues to remain a staple in my practice
- I was bullied as a kid, I was bullied multiple times growing up.
- I was made fun for my teeth for a long time
- The main girl in the “popular group” I was in said if I would sit at that lunch table with other people, I can't sit with them. I was really punished with that.
- Mindfulness helped me not take it personally
Get the ‘Release Your Overwhelm' Guided Meditation for only $4.99. Bruce Langford helps you abandon your inner blocks. Surrender your stress. Become more focused and raise your personal level of contentment. Achieve more with increased concentration. Download this full-length 30 minute guided meditation by Bruce Langford.