Dr. Gordon Pedersen is an author, doctor, and silver researcher. He holds five doctor’s degrees including a Doctorate of
Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Pedersen has a personal talent for simplifying medical and scientific concepts that have led to numerous invitational speaking engagements including at the Russian Academy of Science and the Stanford School of Pharmacy. Gordon has also spent countless hours reviewing silver information and is frequently called upon as the world’s leading authority on silver as a health tool. He is a Distinguished Speaker for Special Operations Medical Association (SOMA) and has worked with several National and International governmental organizations on the topic of silver.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.mydoctorsuggests.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyDoctorSuggests
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyDoctorSuggest
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pedersengordon/
Most Influential Person
- Jonas Salk (He developed the polio vaccine)
Effect on Emotions
- When I think of myself, I have a very limited view of the world. When I think of how I can help others my mind is expanded.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I breathe deep when I'm under stress because under stress I pull really tight and I see in my mind oxygen giving life to the rest of my tissues.
- I have been bullied. Most of it happened ten years ago when people thought this [silver] was nonsense. Names and labels people would throw at me.
- When I went to Africa and I helped treat children that were dying from Malaria, everything seemed to change. Here's how: I was bullied into the idea that I had this wonderful job with one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies and we were working on drugs and research and everything was wonderful.
- I was on the chemotherapy board and at a presentation, I discovered that they only have a six percent success rate of healing people with cancer when they use chemotherapy.
- I said six percent, that almost doesn't matter, and we're spending how much money and we're having all these problems.
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.