Tim C. Star is a Speaker, author, podcaster, and mindset missionary. When he lost a long-term job at age 54, Tim didn’t work again for 2 years. He also didn’t get depressed or begin to question his worth in the world mainly because he didn’t base his self-value on his career. When he became aware that he wasn’t experiencing what the “experts” said should happen, he wondered why. The answer lay hidden in the early teachings he’d been exposed to since childhood. These concepts helped him gain a different perspective of the world, and of what happened to him. Today, he shares his insights with his followers.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Dr. Wayne Dyer
Effect on Emotions
- This is the trick that we're after. I think if you can be in a position where you can assume a third party perspective on what's going on in your life and understand that it's just something that's going on.
- It's not good or bad, right or wrong necessarily, and you can be removed from it in a personal way. Then the emotions that will be part of it don't have the same effect. The waves aren't as high and the troughs aren't as low. The period in between is longer.
- You just have a much more stable path through your emotional life. And it's helped me to avoid a lot of grief, losing friends to cancer and things like that.
- If I hadn't had these ideas in the back of my head, there are a few incidents that would've been so much tougher.
Thoughts on Breathing
- The only thing that's coming to my mind really is as it's applied in meditation, it's part of the go-to, first level instruction when you get a guided meditation that you're listening to.
- When you relax and your mind starts wandering, pay attention to your breathing in and out. And notice your breath. The reason being that if you're actually truly doing that, you can't think about anything else.
- Book: Looking Out For #1: How to Get from Where You Are Now to Where You Want to Be in Life by Robert J. Ringer
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Any books by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Book: My Name Is Prosperity: A Law Of Attraction Story by Tim C. Star
- Book: Where's My Stuff?: A hopeful skeptic looks at the teachings of Abraham-Hicks and the Law of Attraction by Tim C. Star
- App: n/a
- Honestly, I don't think I [have any bullying stories]. I think it was just sort of under the radar. I'm not a big guy. I'm athletic.
- I was on a baseball team when I was a freshman in high school, but that was kind of a joke. I would've loved to go on the football team but I just didn't. We went out and saw them working full pads in August in Chicago and I thought, I'll pass on that.
- But the bullying thing, I never got truly bullied.
Release Your Overwhelm
Get the 'Release Your Overwhelm' Guided Meditation for only $4.99. Bruce Langford helps you abandon your inner blocks. Surrender your stress. Become more focused and raise your personal level of contentment. Achieve more with increased concentration. Download this full-length 30 minute guided meditation by Bruce Langford.