Nicholas Kusmich is one of the planet’s most successful and well-known facebook Advertising experts. He knows exactly how to help businesses scale revenue by using FB advertising to get more clients. He has his own unique system called “Contextual Congruence” which is based on his deep understanding of human mindset and social behavior and consequently what triggers people to click on an ad and eventually buy. This translates into the fact that Nicholas Kusmich has a deep and profound understanding of mindfulness. Nicholas has recently written the book: GIVE: The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook Advertising to Generate More Leads, More Clients, and Massive ROI.
- Website: NicholasKusmich.com
- Book: Give: The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook Advertising to Generate More Leads, More Clients, and Massive ROI by Nicholas Kusmich
- Buy|Nicholas's book now and receive a $197 training bonus AND a chance to win exclusive bonuses
(total value over $10,000) AND help build a clean water well in a third world country.
- Social Media: @NicholasKusmich
- Free FB Group: FB Marketing Mastery
Most Influential Person
- Life Experience
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has 100 percent affected my emotions.
- I believe emotions are part of life and I think emotions are designed to be experienced in the fullness of it.
- So when I'm angry, I'm angry; when I'm happy, I'm happy. I'm not trying to suppress any of that.
- Being mindful; being aware that I'm not in the best of moods right now definitely allows you to prevent you from doing things you probably would regret and allows you to process those emotions a lot faster so you can be back into the state that you want to be.
Thoughts on Breathing
- For the longest time, I didn't think breathing was all that important to anything.
- In reality, I think in the times when I literally need to slow down, I literally slow down my breath.
- I take some conscious breaths rather than unconscious breaths. In doing so, I find that it definitely affects everything about how I feel about slowing down, about getting to the pace that I need to be at, at that time.
- Breath and spirit are the same word interchangeably in the Hebrew and the Greek which I find completely fascinating.
- Book: Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Books: Give: The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook Advertising to Generate More Leads, More Clients, and Massive ROI by Nicholas Kusmich
- App: None
- I'll talk about bullying in the sense of having people try to persuade you to do something you don't want to do.
- Bullying from the perspective of not everyone liking you and having something to say about that.
- My whole life, even to this day there are a lot of people that don't like me and they have the internet to share that with others.
- For the most part, I try to ignore it. I think feeding on that type of energy is not something that would serve me or others.
- I just try to take a few steps back to try to be mindful of the situation.
- I think, a) is there truth to this? And b) Is the person that's speaking, vile to me, maybe there's a reason that has nothing to do with me. Maybe it has something to do with a life situation or a hurt they're going through.
- There's a quote that says: "Hurt people, hurt people." I do my best to see the greater picture of things and realize it's probably not personal and there may be something going on with that person and also, maybe there is a lesson to be learned.