Talent and Mindfulness are definitely related. If you live a mindful life you are more likely to be in touch with your talents. Some people don't discover their true talents until they are in their teens or twenties. Others don't discover their talents until they are well intotheir careers and then feel it's too late to switch and make money doing what they love.
Some people don't discover their talent until retirement and still others never feel they have discovered their talent, even to the very end of their lives.
Today I'm joined by my friend, Don Hutcheson, who has built seven companies and worked with hundreds of people. He hosts a podcast called, 'Discover Your Talent, Do What You Love'. As you'll discover, he has tremendous knowledge and insight into 'Talent and Mindfulness'.
- Don Hutcheson
- Featured in 036 Don Hutcheson: Get Into Your Feelings and Out of Your Thinking to Live a Full Life
- Listen to his podcast: www.DiscoverYourTalentPodcast.com
- If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don’t hoard it. Don’t dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly, like a millionaire intent on going broke. - Brenda Francis
- Follow your passion, it will lead you to your purpose. - Oprah Winfrey
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. - Tim Notke
- Too much EGO will kill your talent. - Anon
- Allow your passion to become your purpose and it will one day become your profession. - Gabrielle Bernstein
- What Should I Do with My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate Question by Po Bronson
- The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout
Thank You Bonus:
Do you want to share mindfulness with your children? I've written a book called '21 Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Every Day For 7 Minutes'. As a thank you for listening, you can download it here for free: 21 Ways Book. Enter your name and email and you'll have it in no time. Download It here.