Habits and Mindfulness. What does mindfulness have to do with habit? There is more and more talk these days about habit and how it can help you. This weekend I share my thoughts on how habits and mindfulness are connected and I chat with my coach, Andrea Sullenger.
- Guest: Andrea Sullenger: www.AndreaSullenger.com
- First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they’ll eventually conquer you. - Dr. Rob Gilbert
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
- Successful people are simply those with successful habits. Brian Tracy.
- Focus on the good habits you want to do, not the bad habits you don’t want to do. Overcome the bad with the good. Joyce Meyer.
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your Calm Your Busy Mind Infographic. It focuses on breathing, exercise and mantras. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.