Rai Hyde Cornell has been freelancing for more than 15 years. Now, she's sharing all of her most powerful business AND manifestation tricks and techniques with other freelancers. If you've been freelancing for a while and haven't hit your goals, or you're just getting started and you're feeling overwhelmed by it all, visit Rai's website at ChironConsulting.us. From barrier-shattering monthly workshops to courses on pricing and client acquisition to private coaching and the group mastermind, Rai has a way to support you and help you triple – yes, triple! – your income within one year.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Chiron Consulting
- Website: www.chironconsulting.us
- Podcast: The SOAR! Podcast
- Book: Corporate Dropouts
Most Influential Person
- Vishen Lakhiani, CEO of Mindvalley
Effect on Emotions
- When I was younger, and when I was really in survival mode, when emotions came up, I acted on impulse. Oftentimes, I acted out against myself, I would drink too much or I would just do something reckless.
- Over the years, I've learned that emotions are information. Emotions are literally energy in motion and when you allow that emotion to move through you, and you allow yourself to be aware of it, you can watch what happens without judgment without judging yourself for Why am I feeling angry? Or why am I feeling sad? Or why am I getting so upset about this, and you recognize it as a process that has to happen.
- You allow it to happen, which means the energy doesn't build up in your body as something harmful. At the same time, you're getting that message when you're open to observing that emotion, you can actually start to understand what is this telling me about the situation that I'm in? You Attract What You Are.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is one of those things that if we don't pay attention to, can really mess with.
- It can kind of be the catalyst for us to feel anxious.
- So if we're going about our day, and we're just so caught up in everything that we're doing, and we're externally focused, our breathing starts to get really shallow. That can actually be a biological signal to our bodies, that we're in anxiety mode, and that will trigger a panic attack.
- However, if you pay attention to your breathing, and you allow yourself to breathe fully into your chest into your belly and let the breath go throughout your body, you will actually subdue those biochemical processes that you don't want to happen. Like an anxiety attack. You Attract What You Are.
- Book: The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine Your Life and Succeed on Your Own Terms by Vishen Lakhiani
- Book: Corporate Dropouts
- App: Headspace
- App: Youtube (Ambient Music)
- When I was in fourth grade, I changed schools. Because I was being bullied at my old school. You Attract What You Are.
- There's this daughter of a teacher there, for some reason, I just totally rubbed her the wrong way. So she came after me. And because her mom was a teacher, I ended up having to leave the school. You Attract What You Are.
- When I went to my new school, I became a bully. I was so angry and lonely. I didn't know anybody. I've always been tall. So I was taller than a lot of the boys. And I guess I was strong. I was like a scrawny kid. But I guess I was physically strong. And so I would assert my strength.
- Looking back on it, I was trying to demonstrate, “don't mess with me”. But yeah, I can protect myself and I remember there was one boy in particular, who I would pick on, and we're actually really good friends until today. But I would grab his backpack and swing him around.
- I had a teacher who called me into the classroom one day, and she goes, You are a bully. I got so angry at that because I don't like bullies. And I was like, I'm not a bully. And she pointed out what I was doing.
- Of course, I was in fourth grade. So I didn't fully have the cognitive capacity to realize this on my own. But I was so grateful for her pointing that out.
- As a result, I was able to stop that pattern of behavior by her being that source of awareness and mindfulness for me, in a way. Once I realized what I was doing, I was no longer that person, I was no longer that bully, and I stopped lashing out at other kids. You Attract What You Are.
- How To Manifest Abundance With Astrology; Hamidi Reid
- Journaling To Manifest Your Best Life; Nathaniel A. Turner
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|