Erin Claire Jones is a leadership coach, specializing in Human Design. She uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential. Her work as a guide, coach, and speaker has attracted a growing community of over 60,000 people who turn to her teachings for practical tools, digestible tips, and deeper self-knowledge so they can live with greater ease and authenticity every single day.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Thich Nhat Hanh and also my partner
Effect on Emotions
- I think that has given me more perspective and acceptance. I think rather than getting lost in it and making decisions from where I am, it's honouring exactly where I am.
- Feeling the feelings and being really connected and tuned in to them, and also trusting all paths and knowing clarity is always on the other side.
- It has given me perspective and presence in a way that I've been able to move through a little bit more sustainably.
Thoughts on Breathing
- It's part of my meditation practice and part of Kundalini.
- I also always am inspired to connect to breath work with my partner who is always taking a deep breath and letting it out and that is how to reconnect to the moment.
- Book: The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- App: Check out Emily Fletcher and Ziva Meditation
- It can be pretty vulnerable to put yourself out there in the world we live in right now. So much of my work is putting myself out there all the time.
- Mindfulness has been a really necessary tool because I haven't faced so much of this; crazy messages and such. A lot of people around me are receiving this all the time so I think that it's been a real lesson in just having perspective and not getting lost and taking it all personally.
- I can just step back and see it for what it is. My biggest lesson is putting myself out there but being grounded enough in myself that I'm able to handle things as they come and see them for what they are.
- Human Design and Hypnosis For Transformation; Heidi Hazen
- 506 Grit, Love, And Fearless Living With Gregory Copploe
- 355 Know The Name and What It Reveals; Neimologist Sharon Lynn Wyeth
|Are you discouraged and stressed? Are you frustrated? It’s not hopeless. You can get through this. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist. I use hypnosis to fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Let's get on a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life. Send me an email at email@example.com|