Mathieu Jang is hooked on helping people think outside the box, and especially if that box has anything to do with our educational system. He has helped people shove aside conventional ways of thinking, and taught them to build lives of freedom by increasing their income to 6, 7, and 8 figures. Mathieu, known simply as, ‘Jang’ is highly sought after as a marketing strategist and consultant. He co-founded one of the world’s most well-known affiliate marketing education platforms, called the Affiliate Institute.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Kameron George – Business Partner, and First Mentor
Effect on Emotions
- “I don't think it's affected my emotions, I think it helped me managed them a little better.”
- “My natural mode was if I feel an emotion, and if it's anger, it's an immediate reaction. Now, If I just wait and observe it long enough, it just goes away.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “Breathe in for four, hold for four. Breathe out for four, hold for four.”
- “I was bullied and I witnessed a lot of it with other kids.”
- “Mindfulness could've helped me cope and deal with it a little better.”
- “The only reason I tried weed was to be accepted and not picked on.”
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations.
Become more focused and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This mini 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get yours now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books