Kass Thomas is a successful business entrepreneur, radio personality, and communication expert. It is her mission to strengthen the unity of choice and change. She inspires clients to discover their unique brand of magic. A best-selling author, Kass Thomas released her latest book, a self-empowerment manual called Dancing with Riches, to encourage readers to change tracks if the journey they are on is not working for them. Within, readers will find a guide to transform negative into positive, and to come through a winner, even in limiting situations. Her non-judgmental demeanour creates a safe space for many to express themselves with ease. She is a catalyst for multicultural inclusion. Kass believes there is so much more that unites us than separates us.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- My mom
Effect on Emotions
- My connection with my emotions is my not feeling badly about loving and being so sensitive. I've always been quite sensitive and really thanks to the tools of ‘Access Consciousness‘, also acknowledging and recognizing that I can tap into what people are going through and my heart is my guide.
Thoughts on Breathing
- We have so many things that we can use to judge ourselves. Like, do you deserve air? But you breathe it.
- So I invite people to recognize that you don't have to feel like you deserve something in order to have it. You don't have to possess air, like breathe it in and hold it there forever. It's a continuity of flow.
- If you sometimes are willing to breathe in the magic, and breathe out any of your doubts about you. Breathe in the possibilities, and breathe out any of your blocks. And breathe in the gems and the jewels that being on this planet and alive in this time are, and breathe out anywhere you feel like you're getting it wrong.
- Book: 7 Steps To Flawless Communications by Kass Thomas
- Book: Dancing With Riches by Kass Thomas
- Book: Being You, Changing The World by Dr. Dan Heer
- Book: The Place by Gary M. Douglas
- App: The Who Does This Belong To? App by Dr. Dain Heer
- I have experienced bullying. I've probably experienced some of the things that we even call sexual abuse. However, I didn't recognize it as that. It's like converting the negative into the positive.
- I was very clear about what I desired to get out of the situation and it was always me. If I am able to connect with me and to not diminish myself, then that will be a contribution to the world.
- Even in the first grade I was bullied by these two girls. They would make me walk them home. I didn't really know that my house was so much closer.
- I was bullied in my first year of high school. I went to the oldest public high school in the U.S., Boston Latin School. I was bullied by these girls. They would bump into me and push me and I wasn't willing to be diminished. I tried so hard to pretend I didn't notice it. I tried so hard to be really kind to them. But I wasn't willing to be part of their crowd either.
- 438 Return Of The Gentleman; Dr. Dain Heer
- 436 Access Consciousness Founder, Gary Douglas
- 278 The Unified Mindfulness Approach with Julianna Raye
|Have you been trying to break through a mind block and reduce stress? Are you discouraged and feeling anxiety? I coach people just like you. Do you just want to feel content and happy? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and I love to help people just like you! Feel good about your life and accomplishments. Regain confidence. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to contentment. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Kass Thomas' in the subject line.|