Sheena Cantar helps you create wealth and grow it in every area of your life including finances, relationships, business, health, and happiness. Sheena works alongside Bob Proctor, making sure her clients get phenomenal results in 6 months. She has always been fascinated with the intricacies of mindset and how it can be altered in order to achieve success. As we’ll discover in this interview, Sheena has been deeply immersed in mindfulness for years.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Contact Sheena: Get A Free Leaflet – Text your name + the number 8 to 0044-7494-592-046 to get your free gift
- Get the Movie – “How Thoughts Become Things” (This is an affiliate Link, Bruce Langford will receive a payment if you purchase through the above link.
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has given me harmony and balance. I'm not saying I haven't cried, but I can observe myself now rather than being in it.
- And sometimes I go, you know what, I'm happy being sad today.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing pulls you into center, doesn't it? I've noticed that, you're not doing the breathing. Who's breathing you? When you're lying or sitting there, feeling your chest rise up and down, who is breathing you?
- If you tried to consciously stop breathing, you'd have to breathe again. Who's doing that?
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Power Vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- Book: Love Mastery by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Audio Book: The Silva Ultramind System
- App: Soultime
Become more calm, focused and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This mini 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books