Master Lama Rasaji is one of only 12 Master Lamas in the world. He lived and trained at the original Tai Chi Gong Lamasery in Tibet. Master Rasaji has been trained in Lao Tzu's regenerative health system for more than 50 years and has been teaching for over 40 years. This is a health system for longevity that has been passed down from teacher to student in an unbroken lineage for more than 3,000 years. Master Rasaji is the founder of Circle of Life and helps his students overcome challenges and teaches them how to know and live abundance in all aspects of life: health, finances, relationships and service to the world.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Master Bojong Gede
Effect on Emotions
- In the early stages, people think they are their emotions. Every time something tips us one way or the other, when we are in that reactionary consciousness, I look at it like an emotional pinball on a pinball machine from years ago.
- After several decades of meditating and doing the Tai Chi Gong art, you realize that emotions are like the wind; they flow through you and out of you.
- Sometimes they stem from things you were doing and sometimes they stem from other people that you're actually picking up on.
- One of the most profound things that you learn in the early training of Tai Chi Gong is that a human being has the ability to feel beyond their physicalness
Thoughts on Breathing
- Praying with prayer beads and learning to breathe basic energy is at the base of everything that we do. That was handed down from the ancient teachings.
- What we learn is that, everybody knows that they are born of the water and they have their physical umbilical cord cut, we actually have what is referred to as the psychic umbilical cord. It's about an inch to 2 inches higher than our physical one.
- Many talks and scriptures focus on breathing in that area. The moment that energy starts to feed the vortex of the chakras and they stimulate the spokes that come out of the chakras called the nadas, which is sanskrit for spokes, everything changes.
- When we hit puberty, what puts us into this metaphysical second birth, or the wakening of the kundalini, is the pranayama of learning to breathe energy instead of just oxygen. It changes everything.
- Book: The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
- Book: The Autobiography Of A Yogi By Paramhansa Yogananda
- Book: Circle of Life by Master Lama Rasaji
- App: Rasaji Circle of Life
- Science and Spiritualism With Nick Seneka Jankel
- Healing With Tao Calligraphy; Dr. Master Sha
- A Mindful Path To A Clean Energy Future: Jeane Manning
|Are you searching for confidence? Are you discouraged? I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and have helped many clients with confidence issues. Move to your place of peace and contentment. Book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to feeling more confident and more self-assured. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free session.|