Oscar Trimboli is an executive coach, speaker, and author. He is passionate about using the gift of listening to bring positive change in homes and workplaces around the world. Oscar is a marketing and technology industry veteran, having worked for a number of high profile companies including Microsoft. A whopping 55% of our time is spent listening yet it is a skill that only 2% of people really grasp despite the astonishing costs of failing to do so. These costs range from miscommunication to job turnover to lost sales. Oscar points out that if public speaking was the skill of the 20th century, the 21st Century is the time to learn how to listen. You can listen to Oscar’s top-ranked Apple podcast called Deep Listening.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Master Yoda (Star Wars)
Effect on Emotions
- “Mindfulness allows me to say it's okay to deal with a wide range of emotions.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “Breathing saved my life with regard to swimming in the ocean.”
- Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Book: Deep Listening by Oscar Trimboli
- App: Insight Timer, Headspace
- “I think I'm a big bully to myself.”
- “I think the violence of the conversations inside my mind sometimes where I'm beating myself about progress or outcome.”
Would you like to help your children become more mindful? Most children are naturally mindful already but they need to hear from adults that it's OK to live in the moment. You will experience laughs, serious moments and enjoy new-found connections as you interact with your child using the innovative, yet simple techniques found in this book.
Download it for free right here:
21 Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Every Day For 7 Minutes by Bruce Langford