Dr. Nancy Gordon is Chairperson and a tenured Associate Professor at Salve Regina University in Rhode Island, USA. She is a leadership expert and is on a mission to recreate our understanding of the human experience. Dr. Gordon is passionate about helping people understand how to implement planetary and personal change. Her most recent published work is: Women and Leadership: An Integrative Focus on Equality.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Salve Regina University
- Website: https://digitalcommons.salve.edu
- Email: Nancy.Gordon@salve.edu
Most Influential Person
- My Husband, highly honest about where I am in my life
Effect on Emotions
- Hugely. I started meditating with TM and then I moved into more meditation in action, martial arts and into movement in general
- Helped me to monitor regulate and observe at the witness level where am I and how am I doing with emotions
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is Life
- Breathing is about monitoring everything I'm doing
- I was invited to go to speak at a health center. When I walked in the door, and the director of the program who I thought invited me, says you know “I hate holistic.” He realized he was not being polite and invited me in. So I don't know if that's bullying but it's bullying for me at the moment.
Thinking of launching your own podcast? You’ll need a host, a place to upload your episodes. Podbean is awesome. Podbean is built specifically for podcasters, been around for 10 years and the pricing is super competitive. It’s $9 a month, no matter how much content you upload and they have great stats as well. You can help support Mindfulness Mode AND get a month of free hosting with my affiliate link. Go to www.Podbean.com/PodbeanMM