Gretchen Rubin is a well-known mindfulness and happiness expert. She believes that when we know ourselves and what works for us we can change our habits and our lives. She’s the author of several bestselling books, including her newest book, Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter and Organize to Make More Room for Happiness. Gretchen has an amazing ability to communicate complex thoughts and ideas with humor and clarity.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: https://gretchenrubin.com/
- Blog: https://gretchenrubin.com/blog/
- Podcast: Happier Podcast
- Book: Outer Order, Inner Calm
Most Influential Person
- St. Theresa of Lucia, Samuel Johnson
Effect on Emotions
- It just makes it easy to control your emotions
- Mindfulness allows you to have that kind of perspective, which then makes for a much more constructive engagement
Thoughts on Breathing
- I just breathe as it naturally happens.
- I'm very fortunate, I did not have that experience
Would you like to help your children become more mindful? Most children are naturally mindful already but they need to hear from adults that it's OK to live in the moment. You will experience laughs, serious moments and enjoy new-found connections as you interact with your child using the innovative, yet simple techniques found in this book.
Download it for free right here:
21 Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Every Day For 7 Minutes by Bruce Langford