Andres Pira’s biggest wish is to help others become better than they are. He is a real estate tycoon who is changing the landscape in Phuket, Thailand with his massive construction projects. At the age of 20, he found himself homeless and sleeping on a Thailand beach. He’s now a 36 year old businessman, a billionaire entrepreneur having founded Blue Horizon Developments, a business empire of 19 companies. Originally from Stockholm, Andres decided to pursue his dream of living in a tropical climate with lines of coconut trees; taking his grandfather’s inheritance of $2,000 and buying one-way ticket to Thailand.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Napoleon Hill and Eckhart Tolle
Effect on Emotions
- I'm a much more calmer person. I don't get angry or irritated in the sense that I was before. [Back then] I could get angry about nothing and everything within a matter of seconds when I was younger. It's very, very hard to make me irritated or angry nowadays because I know that in the end it just affects yourself.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I don't focus on breathing on a day-to-day basis. I do meditate; that's the first ingredient to calming your mind. When I do meditations I focus only on the breathing for the first 10 to 15 minutes before I even start with visualizations or images of construction of future events. Breathing in and holding in your breath for three seconds is what I usually do and then I count to three and I let it out and count to three. There's always a number three in my head.
- Book: Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len
- Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Book: The Power of Now by Ekhart Tolle
- App: Pen and Notebook (the real thing)