Jason Linett is a hypnotist who has hypnotized more than a quarter of a million people, teaching many of them to use his system of rapport and modeling, helping them understand what professional athletes and top business performers do differently. Jason speaks to groups around the world and offers hypnotic-success-coaching to share how people in business can put his WORK SMART principles and strategies to use. Rather than just hypnotize you to become more successful, he will help you de-hypnotize the misconceptions, fears, doubts, and ineffective strategies that are holding you back. Jason's process isn't magic, but his results are definitely magical.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.JasonLinett.com
- Book: Work Smart Business
- Podcast: Work Smart Hypnosis
Most Influential Person
- Steve Martin, Actor. https://www.stevemartin.com/
Effect on Emotions
- I would say it affected my ability to respectfully call myself out, if I'm in that stressful mode. To recognize that even that stressful mode, anger, resentment, anxiety, whatever it may be, is a moment that from my language is already hypnotic in nature.
- Let's use a simple definition of a word that some people would have connotations of, the word trance.
- That's a loaded word, but my definition is rather simple: When internal perception carries more meaning than external reality.
- So that mindful moment just to take a deep breath, observe the environment that I'm actually in, become aware of my body occupying space is often that number one strategy to solve whatever stress or frustration may be there.
Thoughts on Breathing
- You always get to bring your breath with you, and as long as you're breathing, you're going with the old George Burns line that I woke up in the morning, I read the obituaries, I didn't see my name, it was going to be a good day.
- But it has that ability to centralize the focus of the breathing and even at times to play with breathing that, from an almost hypnotic standpoint, to play with taking that breath and moving that in to a part of the body just dissolves away whatever stress or unresourceful emotion would be there.
- Book: Work Smart Business: Lessons Learned from Hypnotizing 250,000 People and Building a Million-Dollar Brand by Jason Linett
- Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
Become more calm, focused and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This mini 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books