James Swan is an inspiring designer who built his career crafting classically influenced interiors. He began his career designing for a San Francisco architecture firm; later transferred to a position with a prestigious L.A. firm and subsequently started his own firm in Beverly Hills. As an exquisite designer, James is truly mindful, and can now be heard interviewing the world's leading designers, decorators and architects on his own daily podcast called Million Dollar Decorating.
- Website: www.MillionDollarDecorating.com
- Podcast: Million Dollar Decorating
Most Influential Person
- Eckhart Tolle
Effect on Emotions
- It has been an equalizer for me, eliminating many of the lows. Not so much eliminating the highs, but allowing me to find a balance, a consistency that I've enjoyed in my life.
Thoughts on Breathing
- If I forget everything else, if I can just remember to take one conscious breath, it's everything.
- Book: You Are The Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Joe Dispenza
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- App: N/A