Jay Fiset is a best-selling author and business strategy coach. Jay has worked in the field of consciousness workshops and programs for over thirty years and over forty thousand people have participated in these programs. Jay has coached thousands of clients to help transform their lives. He knows that mindset plays a huge role when helping to move clients towards their goals, and he believes in the power of mindfulness as a way to not only help clients, but also stay grounded and focused in his own life.
Most Influential Person
- Louise Hay (Author of You Can Heal Your Life)
Effect on Emotions
- I would say mindfulness has fed and fueled my peace, my joy and my consistency.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I use it as an induction process, so at the beginning of all my recorded processes, there's a little breathing process. I used to have a little countdown process that was related to self-hypnosis. One of my great strengths in coping with life in the world is that I have always been a powerful and deep breather.
- Book: The Silent Pulse by George Leonard (Every time I read this book I have a meaningful mindful experience)
- Book: Reframe Your Blame by Jay Fiset
- App: iMovie (for recording personal affirmations)
Advice for Newbie
First and foremost it is an innate capacity in all human beings. This idea of mindfulness, metacognition, consciousness, presence ... all of those elements I fervently believe that it is the most significant and important doorway that you must pass through to not be one of the unconscious masses and to have the possibility of peace, joy, love, creation, living your mission and making your unique contribution to the planet. If this isn't in place, we end up chasing our tails in unconscious, reactive and ridiculous manners. I firmly believe it needs to be a priority of all human beings who are dedicated to creation.