Michael Glover works in the field of Holistic Health. He brings everything together into one whole package, including nutrition, sleep, stress management and the mental side that holds so many of us back. Michael is adamant that it takes way more than just a diet to make you a healthy person. Michael has been an introverted kind of guy most of his life, but he has a unique, off the wall sense of humor which means you’ll remember the concepts he teaches because of his very funny personality. Michael is also super mindful in his life and he integrates mindfulness into his health passion.
- Website: www.IAmMichaelGlover.com
- Podcast: Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses
Most Influential Person
- Paul Chek, author of How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy
Effect on Emotions
- My emotions have been effect very positively. It's enabled me to believe that it's ok to express my emotions and not to suppress everything. Now I know it's not weak of me to have these emotions. I'm still a man, even though I might express emotion.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is what I use to keep myself focused on the present moment. It's a huge part of our health. If we have a poor breathing pattern, it can screw up a whole host of other things. Breathing is the only thing we can concentrate on right now, and it just reminds us that it's happening right now. I imagine my breath and I imagine the little particles of air going in and spreading throughout my body. This brings me to the present moment and to what's going on inside my body.
- Book: How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy by Paul Chek
- App: www.Brain.fm (This is a website, they don't have an actual app yet)