Michelle Dutro is a Biofeedback Specialist and and is certified as a Life Coach in Strategic Intervention. She is also a Wellness Consultant, Hypnotherapist and Yoga Instructor. Michelle Dutro has figured out her life’s purpose, which is ‘to inspire you to believe that your life truly represents limitless possibility. She especially loves working with those who are living without a voice.
- Website: www.InnerNorthStar.com
- Podcast: The Game Changer
- Social Media FB, Twitter, SnapChat: Inner North Star
Most Influential Person
- Dr. Richard Millar - founder of irest, yoga nidra a form of guided meditation.
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness allows you to go from being reactionary to responding and there's a very big difference between the two. Mindfulness allows you to stay present, not react, come from the right place and not be triggered by past events that have nothing to do with the moment that you're currently in.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is a connectedness. It helps us to realize our thoughts that impact our breathing, when we're under stress. [Our breathing becomes] very shallow and rapid. When we control our breathing we control our body; we control our thoughts. It's a connectedness that we're all one, we're all whole, we are connected to the rest of the world in that same way. It's kind of a centering and a grounding practice that when things get a little bit lucy-goosy, focus on the breath, come back into your being and then start again.
- Book: Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation In Everyday Life by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- App: Meditation Timer