Khaled Ghorab is passionate about relationships. He knows that healthy relationships make for happier people and in the workplace they boost productivity and ultimately the bottom line. Khaled calls himself a systems thinker and has worked as a consultant and coach as well as a leader of workshops. After traveling the world, reading hundreds of books, meeting tens of thousands of people and learning from the best mentors, Khaled feels aligned with himself and his mission and is determined to share with the world.
- Website: www.KhaledGhorab.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/KhaledGhorabOfficial
- SnapChat: GKappa
Most Influential Person
- My Dad
Effect on Emotions
- It keeps them in check. I feel like I have a deck of cards, some of these are emotions, some of these are thoughts. When I'm in mindfulness mode, I know which card to pull out.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I breathe from my belly. I learned something from Anthony Robbins called Priming, where I have to breathe rapidly from my belly to reach a very quiet place inside of me. This is something I practice in the morning. It is very powerful.
- Book: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- App: Calm (One of the most beautiful apps I've ever tried)
Advice for Newbie
Mindfulness is a gateway to pure love. If you want to find that out, find out what's important to you first. Then you will open everything else up.