Nicholas and Amanda Bayerle are passionate about health, fitness and personal development and they both love helping people reach higher levels of fitness. They are also highly sought after speakers, specializing in boosting productivity, wellness, and showing businesses the positive return on investment of a healthy culture. Hosts of the popular podcast, How Bad Do I Want It, Nicholas and Amanda interview inspiring guests and share great coaching tips. Amanda and Nicholas both practice mindfulness on a daily basis.
- Website: www.TheTrueChallenge.com
- Facebook: Nicolas and Amanda Bayerle
- Snapchat: Amanda Bayerle / Nicholas Bayerle
- Instagram: Nicholas and Amanda Bayerle
Most Influential Person
- Drew Canole from FitLife
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has totally affected our emotions through being able to control them. Your emotions don't control you. People think that they do. Once you become mindful, you can control your emotion and you can change your emotion whenever you want. We don't react to things anymore, we just chose what we want to do from there on out.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Every single day we are mindful of our breath. If you don't breathe, you die. It's literally the most important thing in our lives. We start out our day with a few minutes doing box breathing.
- Book: The Bible - Pick out a scripture that's full of faith and meditate on that all day.
- App: Amanda - My Notes - Higher thoughts come to me by being mindful so I just make note of them.
- App: Nicolas - Focus@Will