Deborah Williams is a money coach, accountant and podcaster committed to helping others where money meets mindset. She has a way of leading her clients to a place of both prosperity and joy. Deborah grew up in a home with addiction and later married a man who was an alcoholic. In her 30’s she realized how dysfunctional her life really was and she decided to make some changes. Deborah has terrific insight into many aspects of life and mindfulness is one of them.
- Website: www.FinancialKarmaCoach.com
- Facebook Group: Financial Karma
- Podcast: Financial Karma
Most Influential Person
Joe Somodi (Deb's Meditation Coach)
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has allowed me to stop being depressed and feeling sorry for myself and find the joy in my daily life.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is the best way for you to stop and be mindful, in my book. You are about to do something that you are later, going to wish you didn't do. And when you stop and take that deep breath, it gives you a chance to collect your thoughts and be mindful of how this could play out if you don't handle it the way you should or walk away when the time is necessary.
- Book: The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
- Book: The Prosperous Heart: Creating A Life of Enough by Julia Cameron
- App: Calm
Advice for Newbie
As Productivity Leader Nick Snapp would say, You have to start small, you have to start in manageable bites of everything you're going to do because you will get things accomplished. You have to really remind yourself, be mindful of the need to have patience with yourself and be kind to yourself while you go through these things. This is hard work, but it's really worth it work.