Relax and Breathe. Sounds easy doesn't it? Pompe Strater-Vidal is a Zen Monk and she is the 'go-to' on the topics of both relaxation and breathing. The fact is that many of us don't truly understand how to relax. And many of us don't realize that learning how to breathe can help us relax more deeply and more fully. Pompe and I chat about breathing and Pompe takes us through an actual breathing exercise which is sure to help you relax thoroughly. You'll wonder why you never put more emphasis on breathing in the past.
Guess what? It's never too late. You can still learn to relax and breathe at any age. The exciting news is that Pompe is hosting the Relax and Breathe Summit. It will launch in July 2016 and will feature over twenty experts who all understand the importance of excellent breathing practices.
Learn to breathe in a way that puts you in control of your state of relaxation. Imagine being able to immediately reduce your stress level anytime you want. How would that feel? I feel a sense of relaxation just thinking about the concept.
Experience the breathing exercise shared by Pompe on this episode and then plan to enjoy the Relax and Breathe Summit in July. Sign up here: www.relaxandbreathe.com
- I learned to sit on the rocks when it got to be too much, just look at the seaweed and stare into the ocean; the ocean was my teacher.
- I think of relaxation as something that is natural and is integrated through your day. Pompe Strater Vidal
- Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. (Chinese proverb)
- You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” Mandy Hale
- The best cure for the body is a quiet mind. Anon
- Everything's gonna be alright. Bob Marley
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Ram Dass
- The Power of Breath: For Love, Joy and Health by Devapath
Thank You Bonus
As a thank you for listening, download your Fine Tune Your Focus, 5 Day Challenge. Be like my guests, get some meditation happening in your life. I've created 5 free simple, yet inspiring videos to help you get started with meditation. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.