Clem Harrod is a video projectionist and sports camera operator. He’s worked with the Orlando Magic Basketball team, shooting games for fifteen seasons. He also works with many well-known companies as a wide screen projectionist for events and shows. Clem’s career involves a considerable amount of travel and he uses his mindfulness practices to remain grounded and connected to home and family in spite of not being there in the flesh. Clem graduated from Florida State University and where he grew his knowledge of production, filming and editing techniques. Clem has used his expertise in shooting sporting events to propel him to a career in convention services as a projectionist and playback operator.
- Instagram: #clemco / tuvac15
Most Influential Person
- Nick Snapp (Coach & Podcaster) of www.MakeItSnappy.com
Effect on Emotions
- To help me be calm, to relax and to be a better father.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Learning how to pause, take a breath, gather my thoughts. Because a lot of times they're scatter all over the place.
- Book: The Five Love Languages: The Secret To Love That Lasts by Gary D. Chapman
- App: Calm
Advice for Newbie
It takes time. It's not going to just happen for you. You have to understand that everything that you experience in life has shaped who you are. And it's shaped who you are for a reason. And you need to try to understand that reason.