Consistency paired with mindfulness will help you achieve your most important goals. Stick with it. I'm sure you've heard that plenty of times. Consistency can be one of the trickiest concepts, because as humans, we tend to see things differently depending on our mood and the world around us. When you decide on a goal, it is important to also decide at the same time to be consistent.
Create a habit to help you achieve your goal and keep that habit going. Be consistent and you will notice you'll start to do the action like its on auto pilot. This is what I found when I was learning to play the piano, then later the accordion and saxophone. Sometimes my mind would tell me the song was too hard, I'd never get the rhythms, and I might as well give up. In spite of those voices, I'd usually end up practicing anyway, and by being consistent, putting in the time and sticking with it, I'd eventually learn to play the piece of music I was working on.
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” Anthony Robbins
- It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently. Tony Robbins
- If you are persistent you will get it. If you are consisted your will keep it. Anon
- Consistency is not perfection. It is simply refusing to give up. Tina Reale
- Consistent action creates consistent results. Christine Kane
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
- Inner Strength: Harnessing the Power of Your Six Primal Needs by Anthony Robbins
Thank You Bonus
As a thank you for listening, download your Fine Tune Your Focus, 5 Day Challenge. Be like my guests, get some meditation happening in your life. I've created 5 free simple, yet inspiring videos to help you get started with meditation. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.