Change your thoughts and let mindfulness help you do it. Dr. Wayne Dyer encourages you to do the same. He even wrote and entire book dedicated to this concept. It is based on the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
- “You must become the producer, director and actor in the unfolding story of your life.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” — Wayne Dyer
- “There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” — Wayne Dyer
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” — Wayne Dyer
- “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Not only do you become what you think about, but the world also becomes what you think about. Those who think that the world is a dark place are blind to the light that might illuminate their lives. Those who see the light of the world view the dark spots as merely potential light.” — Wayne Dyer
- “If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Begin with the end in mind. Start with the end outcome and work backwards to make your dream possible.” — Wayne Dyer
- “A belief system is nothing more than a thought you’ve thought over and over again.” — Wayne Dyer
Thank You Bonus
As a thank you for listening, download your Fine Tune Your Focus, 5 Day Challenge. Be like my guests, get some meditation happening in your life. I've created 5 free simple, yet inspiring videos to help you get started with meditation. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.