Kim Ades is an executive coach, speaker and writer. Kim uses the powerful tool of journaling to help her clients access their thought patterns and belief systems, thus enabling them to make the necessary changes to reach success. Based on these principles, Kim founded her coaching company called Frame of Mind Coaching. Kim is a regular contributor to several publications including Forbes and Choice Magazine. She uses mindfulness every day in her own life and to enable her clients.
- Website: frameofmindcoaching.com
Most Influential Person
- My Mom
Effect on Emotions
- It helps me deal with any worries, anxieties, fears, disappointments, any of that. It just kind of wipes it away.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Sometimes just taking a breath allows you too pivot and remind yourself where you're headed and just be okay with how things are, even if there not perfect in the moment.
- Book: The Art of Possibility by Benjamin Zander
- App: Journal Engine
Advice for Newbie
- I think that if you think about mindfulness and if you just wanna bring yourself back to the now and try to sort out some of the stuff that is bogging you down. Journaling is hands down the easiest, simplest, most powerful way to do that especially if you're not used to meditation if that's something hard or strange for you to do.
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your free copy of my book, Cracking The Success Code. I teamed up with Brian Tracy, along with some other entrepreneurs to create the best-selling book called Cracking The Success Code: The World's Leading Experts Reveal Their Top Secrets To Help You Crack The Code For Optimum Health, Wealth and Success. You'll hear more about my story and how I became an anti-bullying advocate which later led to mindfulness and my mindfulness coaching. Download the book free at MindfulnessMode.com/cracking. Enter your name and email and you'll have your book downloaded in no time. Enjoy the book, Mindful Tribe.