Trust and Mindfulness is the theme of today's Solo Weekend with Bruce. Today I welcome Elizabeth Johnston. She was a featured guest on Mindfulness Mode, episode 11.
- Reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence. - Dictionary.com
- Part of mindfulness practice is tocultivate a trusting heart. - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut. - Bryan Adams
- Trust is the “confident expectation of something; hope.” - Dictionary.com
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. Albert Einstein
Today I welcome my friend, Elizabeth Johnston, of OwnYourCreativity.com to discuss trust and mindfulness.
Elizabeth will be starting her own podcast on March 14, 2016 called Own Your Creativity Podcast.
Thanks for joining me today, Elizabeth!
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your Calm Your Busy Mind Infographic. It focuses on breathing, exercise and mantras. Please leave your name and email you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.