Greg Zuffelato is a sought after specialist in nutrition and exercise, and is the sole creator of the Too Busy to Eat Weight Loss Program. Gregg is passionate about helping people around the world be successful in their quest tolose weight and keep it off. Greg holds a masters degree in leadership and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He also practices mindfulness and encourages his clients and colleagues to use mindfulness as a way to improve their lives.
- Website: www.TooBusyToEat.com
- Podcast: Too Busy To Eat
Most Influential Person
- Darren Hardy, in helping me understand how daily actions affect the outcome of your life.
Effect on Emotions
- As I talked about my morning routine, it has really caused my anxiety level to drop substantially. I had some anxiety issues early on in my thirties, just because I was wrapped up in my own mind and by doing my practice in the morning and really being present and being grateful from the very beginning, it actually lowers my anxiety. Really being present and being thankful for things around me has changed my life.
Thoughts on Breathing
- When I get centered in the morning and I wipe my mind clean, I do that by really focusing on my breath. Those that practice deep breathing and meditation, it's not only a mental change, it's a physical change.
- Book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- App: The Habit List
Advice for Newbie
Get a morning routine. A daily morning routine to start the day with the right mindset and I think that will be life changing.